A signage maker is a company that specializes in the manufacturing and production process of signboards. The signage company has its engineering crew ranging from designers, letter benders, welder, installers, and maintenance. A reliable signage maker should undertake end to end signage production process, i.e., from the designing phase to the installation phase.
Unlike signboard manufacturers, signage agents are involved in supplying signage and signboards to their clients but are not engaged in the production process. Just call them the middlemen. Okay, I am not trying to imply they are the bad guys since they, too, serve an essential purpose in the industry.
For instance, signage agents can add significant value to your work, mainly when they handle the full project without outsourcing some services or passing it to a signage maker. If a signage agent has to outsource the general services that a signage maker can handle, it would be wiser to directly work with the actual signboard maker since it will save your money and time.
Here are some differences.
* A signboard manufacturer can handle the entire signboard manufacturing process from the initial designing phase to the final installation phase without outsourcing third-party services unless they demand specialized engendering work like the unipoles and pylons, unlike most signboard agents.
* Signboard manufacturer, unlike most signboard agents, are relatively affordable since they do not have to keep hiring additional workforce in labor-intensive and time-consuming projects, but signboard agents will outsource such reinforcement
* Signboard manufacturers have better control of the entire signboard manufacturing process.
* Signboard agents may not have full control over the quality, unlike signboard makers
* Signboard agents may lack control over production timing.
* Signboard manufacturers can offer competitive wholesale pricing due to their large scale production financial advantage.
* Signboard makers are faster and reliable in delivering the projects since they handle the client’s work without external resources.
* It is easier to follow your project’s progress under signboard makers than when the project is under signboard agents.
The first impression of a business/ brand to the public can contribute significantly to its success. This is the reason why effective signage should successfully reflect the brand’s voice or your business ideals. However, this is only possible if you select the best signage/ signboard maker to design signage.
Below are a few tips on how to choose the best signboard for your business.
Choose a signboard that values offering excellent services to its clients, and customer satisfaction is their priority. Remember that the experience of the signboard manufacturing company you are going to hire determines if your signboard’s standards and requirements will be achieved.
For instance, big brands prefer engaging highly specialized and experienced signboard makers over agencies.
Several factors influence the amount of money you will pay for that signboard in Singapore These include but are not limited to the size of your signature. The larger, the more you will deliver, the nature and quality of materials to be used in assembling your signs, the number of signage you want, and the complexity of designing your plan, among others.
A well signboard design will reflect your brand’s voice better than an average designed signboard. For instance, a signboard made using high-quality material can last for many years, thus saving your business the expenses of replacing your signboards now and then.
Generally, a signboard manufacturing company with a professional and highly experienced team can deliver your signboard within a short duration compared to an agency that has to outsource almost all specialized services.
Consider if the signboard manufacturing company you will hire can manufacture signboard of diverse designs, quality, and other dimensions without outsourcing the third party services.
Although most signboard manufacturing companies in Singapore are reliable, it is essential to be extremely cautious. The company you want to hire is trustworthy and values its clients’ money. One of the best ways of checking a company’s reliability is by checking the customer reviews and ratings.
Although every signboard manufacturing company has its unique strategy, it is wiser to pick a company that understands your money’s value. For instance, the company should charge competitive prices rather than hiking the prices or using cheap materials on your signboard to increase their profit margin.
With over 10 years of combined sign board and signage experience, we are more than equipped to handle any projects, big or small.
We take the time to understand your job specification and provide our professional opinion when needed.
We have our own production facility and control the end-to-end process from design till fabrication. For simpler installations, we even have our own in house installers.
As you do not go through a middle man / agent, our price is generally more competitive, and we price our signage fairly.
Time is money. At Signage Singapore, we focus on being efficient and yet effective.
Although we are in the signage business, ultimately it’s customer satisfaction that helps us grow. We give priority to providing the best service to our clients within reasonable means.